Registration and Orientation Process
- Open enrollment for fall classes begins the Third Friday in January.
- Advanced registration begins for current students on January 2nd and for alumni families on the second Friday in January.
- A registration form and a nonrefundable registration fee ($60) is needed to secure placement. Checks should be made out to “Bethany Congregational Church.”
- We encourage new families to make an appointment to visit the school.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration continues until the classes are full.
- A preschool playdate, for students and parents/caregivers, is held in July for classes to meet.
- Teachers schedule an informal, brief home visit in late August for each family. All enrollment paperwork (including a current health record) is due at this visit, which serves as our orientation.
- As per Department of Public Heath policy, students must submit a health record showing the following immunizations are up to date prior to beginning preschool: 4 DTaP/DTP, 3 polio, 3 hep B, 4 hib, 1 MMR, 1 varicella. Please contact the preschool regarding medical or religious exemptions.